BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR
The Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival is a weekend agricultural experience offering old-fashioned fun, food vendors featuring chicken entrees prepared in a variety of ways, and live entertainment by popular bands and local favorites. Types of Displays include: Southern Folklife Artists and Gentlemen Farmer Displays, Live Chicken Display, Arts & Crafts, Antique Tractor Display, Shade Tree Pickers, and Food Eating Contests.
Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival venues offer your company a most conducive atmosphere for consumers to receive YOUR message.
Listed below are benefits associated with event sponsorship of the Alabama Chicken and Egg Festival.
• Over 15,000 visitors during the weekend event.
• Turnkey, demographically specific event sponsorship programs.
• Media and Public Relations opportunities: Corporate image enhancement through grass-roots community involvement and statewide media campaigns.
• Radio and television interview opportunities.
• Direct access to consumers through on-site product distribution and sampling.
• Cross-promotional and activation / leveraging opportunities.
• On-site signage.
• Advertisement in Festival "Official Program" exposure--distribution 15,000.
• Couponing opportunities.
• The opportunity to have Nugget and Scramble at your business.
• Client and vendor hosting opportunities.
• Company staff participation opportunities.
2013 FESTIVAL AND LITTLE CHICK DATES ANNOUNCED
The Alabama Chicken & Egg Festival will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 12-14, 2013. The Little Chick Pageant will be held Saturday, March 23, 2013.